Tuesday 2 April 2013

Im Documenting My Life

I recently saw one of my favourite You Tuber's padfootandprongs07 (who I defo recommend you go and check out, she does amazing videos and she is really funny) do a 'Document My Life' video. This is basicly a vlog of everything you do. You make one monthly. I thought this would be really fun to do. It would be my version of a diary, as I have attempted and failed many times before. I though the fact that every one on my channel will be waiting for one, it would be my motivation to keep up to date not give up.

So I have started making them and am surprisingly really enjoying making them here is one I made for March, I am already working on my next one.                            dootleberry.blogspot.com ~                    


If you enjoyed this video then I would really appreciate it if you went and checked out my You Tube channel HERE.







No comments:

Post a Comment